Roo_Ulm

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Dr. Birger Pearson’s 2011 Conclave Lecture Notes #7327
    Roo_Ulm
    Participant

      Strange, alright, sorry about that, false alarm about that one. I’m using Mozilla Firefox, but Chrome seemed to work just fine.

      in reply to: Dr. Birger Pearson’s 2011 Conclave Lecture Notes #7324
      Roo_Ulm
      Participant

        Thank you, I appreciate it. It also seems like the same thing might have affected some of the notes for the modules as well. The French Gnostic Restoration, Module Two of Introduction to Johannite Concepts and Theology, is missing the associated notes for the lecture. It doesn’t 404, but rather pulls up a blank list of bullet points. Module One’s notes were intact and I have yet to progress further, so I do not know the state of the notes for the following Modules and Courses. I plan on doing all of them, albeit slowly, so I will let you know what I encounter. Thanks again.

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)