Dr. Birger Pearson’s 2011 Conclave Lecture Notes

Welcome › Forums › Support, Bugs, Problems › Dr. Birger Pearson’s 2011 Conclave Lecture Notes

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #7321
      Roo_Ulm
      Participant

        Hello, I am watching Dr Birger Pearson’s four part lecture about Sethian Gnosticism on the AJC YouTube channel and tried to pull up the notes listed as a link in the video description. It unfortunately brings up a No Results Found message. Can this be resolved?

        Thank you

      • #7323
        patriarch
        Keymaster

          Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately – this is a likely previously unrealized consequence of host migration that we did some years ago.

          That said – I can check and see if folks have a copy kicking around in the various archives.

          • #7324
            Roo_Ulm
            Participant

              Thank you, I appreciate it. It also seems like the same thing might have affected some of the notes for the modules as well. The French Gnostic Restoration, Module Two of Introduction to Johannite Concepts and Theology, is missing the associated notes for the lecture. It doesn’t 404, but rather pulls up a blank list of bullet points. Module One’s notes were intact and I have yet to progress further, so I do not know the state of the notes for the following Modules and Courses. I plan on doing all of them, albeit slowly, so I will let you know what I encounter. Thanks again.

              • #7326
                patriarch
                Keymaster

                  This might be a browser or other issue- because the notes (for the restoration for example) are coming through just fine (and I’m not on a home machine etc). I’ve attached a screenshot.

                  • #7327
                    Roo_Ulm
                    Participant

                      Strange, alright, sorry about that, false alarm about that one. I’m using Mozilla Firefox, but Chrome seemed to work just fine.

            Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.