Skip to content
Johannite School
  • Home
  • Courses
    • Introduction to Johannite Concepts and Theology
    • Introduction to Johannite Practice
    • Foundations of Gnostic Theology
  • Forums
  • James Ford Archive
  • Conclave
  • Support and Help
  • Updates and News
  • Log In
  • Register

spcmiller

  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • 2021-07-01 at 9:47 am in reply to: Vulnerability and coming out to my children #2341
    spcmiller
    Participant

      Oh, well, I will just mark it complete so I can move on.  I printed it up so I can revisit the exercise when I am able to do it or when I find the answer to my dilemma.

    • Author
      Posts
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    Johannite.org - online home of the AJC

    Having Trouble?

    Just ask for help.


      logged inlogged outdon't know



      ChromeFirefoxInternet ExplorerSafariOperaOther

      Archives

      • January 2026
      • January 2025
      • March 2024
      • February 2024
      • March 2020
      • September 2019
      • July 2019
      • March 2019
      • November 2018
      • October 2018
      • September 2018
      • August 2018
      • May 2018
      • January 2018
      • December 2017
      • November 2017
      • October 2017
      • September 2017
      • August 2017

      Sign up to the newsletter

      © 2020 Apostolic Johannite Church
      Ruby Theme Powered by WordPress